790 chemin Olivier, Levis (5 min from the bridges)
Finar is a modern, growing Quebec company. Our way of working is rooted in human values. As a member of the Finar team, you'll work on collaborative projects with talented people who know that being friendly, open, and accessible is key to our success. You'll also feel the pride that comes from seeing the tangible results of each project, knowing that your skills, ideas, and personal touch help us build better.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Read and interpret shop drawings
- Assemble steel components at plant into simple and
complex assemblies according to shop drawings
- Make cuts not completed by robotic plasma cutter
- Weld using one of the following processes:
GMAW, MCAW, or FCAW
- Read and interpret welding symbols
- Operate overhead crane (onsite training available)
- Follow worksite Occupational Health and Safety Program
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in welding and fitting or
ironworking or relevant experience
- Ability to read and interpret shop drawings
and welding symbols
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to work independently, conscientious,
- Ability to operate an overhead crane
(onsite training available)
- Experience working for a steel manufacturer
At Finar, we're all about living our best life.
Our benefits package is more than just a pension plan and group insurance. It covers three key aspects of life: health, career, and balance.
Level of education:
No English requirement
No English required
Salary based on experience
Allow us to discover you,
a great career awaits you at Finar!
Your application has been submitted!
Thank you for your interest in Finar. We take the time to review each application and contact those selected for an initial interview.