790 chemin Olivier, Levis (5 min from the bridges)
Finar is a fast-growing steel building manufacturing company that does things differently. Our way of working is rooted in human values. Being part of the Finar team means contributing to the good of the whole in a friendly, open, and accessible environment. It also means sharing the pride that comes from seeing the tangible results of each project, knowing that your skills, ideas, and personal touch help us build better every day.
With the significant increase in our business volume, we're expanding our team and opening up new positions, including that of Building Designer. If you fit the bill, you'll have the opportunity to be part of a skilled team truly dedicated to the success of our clients' projects.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create presentation (architectural) drawings, structure drawings, and foundation drawings in Revit
- Work closely with architectural technicians and engineers
- Ensure compliance with company quality standards
- Occasionally take measurements of existing buildings alongside a senior technician
- Calculate material quantities (metal coatings, insulation, etc.)
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- DVS in building design or relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Proficiency with Revit (required)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Good 3D conceptualization skills
- Team spirit and attention to detail
- Knowledge of construction materials (an asset)
At Finar, we're all about living our best life.
Our benefits package is more than just a pension plan and group insurance. It covers three key aspects of life: health, career, and balance.
Level of education:
Professional or relevant experience
Completed DVS in building design, or relevant experience
Allow us to discover you,
a great career awaits you at Finar!
Your application has been submitted!
Thank you for your interest in Finar. We take the time to review each application and contact those selected for an initial interview.